Scripsense co-founders Melinda Masson and Lori Jackson personify strong, female leadership! These empowered women blaze the trail where innovation meets philanthropy with their entrepreneurial spirit and courage.
On this International Women’s Day and every day, we raise up those around us and celebrate female leadership and equality. Here are ten female leadership quotes to inspire and empower:
1. “I believe that if more women lean in, we can change the power structure of our world and expand opportunities for all.” -Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
2. “Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” -Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
3. When women are put in leadership roles, “brands get better and morale gets better.” – Muhtar Kent, Chairman & CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
4. “Don’t follow the crowd. Let the crowd follow you.” – Margaret Thatcher, Former British Prime Minister
5. “Success isn’t about the amount of money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” -Michelle Obama, Lawyer and Former First Lady of the USA
6. “I didn’t learn to be quiet when I had an opinion, The reason they knew who I was is because I told them.” -Ursula Burns, Chariman & CEO of Xerox
7. “I raise up my voice not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.” -Malala Yousafzai, 2014 Nobel Peace Prize Winner
8. “I think leadership is service and there is power in that giving: to help people, to inspire and motivate them to reach their fullest potential.” -Denise Morrison, CEO Campbell Soup Company
9. “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s put in hot water.” -Eleanor Roosevelt, Former First Lady of the USA
10. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” -Maya Angelou, Poet and Civil Rights Activist
Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them. Equality for women is progress for all. Happy International Women’s Day from our team to yours. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow us on facebook, twitter and instagram for more.